For our customer, a leader in the area of medical diagnostic in Zug, we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated individual to work as a
Development Reliability Engineer
- Plan and execute the work packages within the area of responsibility as well as report and escalate issues to management
- Experimental design and execution of the experiments in the laboratory, especially looking at the reliability of the instruments. You create and execute test Cases based on the products' requirements, analyze the results and create the respective regulatory documents
- Generate various required reports in order to support daily activities. The ability the produce official documents in English is compulsory
- Preparation and delivery of presentations about project results to co-workers from different departments
- Coordinate efforts with other functional areas to accomplish tasks: Hardware-, Software-, Consumables-, Assay-Development, and System-Integration
- MSc in relevant field such as engineering, informatics or Life Science (e.g. Biotechnology, Electronics/Automation, Bio- and Process-engineering) or relevant corresponding working experience
- Experience and interest in resolving technical problems and working in an interdisciplinary fashion as part of a team. Any additional experience working in lab diagnostics and/or service & support is beneficial.
- Experience in reliability engineering as well as highly regulated environments (biosafety levels S1 and S2) is recommended.
- Familiarity with inventory management software, programming tools (VBA), statistical simulation & analysis (JMP) and big data analysis is a plus.
- Working proficiency in both English and German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.