Unilabs is the largest provider of medical laboratory diagnostics for prescribers and hospitals in Switzerland and employs around 800 people.
The Medical Project Specialist is required to understand trends and identify market opportunities in order to devise strategic product/service marketing plans.
Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally, externally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
The Medical Project Specialist intervenes both locally and nationally in the management of specific needs and requests
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for all marketing activities related to the products, services or therapeutic area, including all related internal and external relations.
- Develop and implement strategic market plan for assigned products (business plans, product positioning, market research and analysis, product forecasting, trainings, competitive analysis, collecting customer feedback)
- Responsible for proper training to target customers, internally & externally
- Identify specified sales objectives and goals, including collection of market intelligence, identification of potential customers segment, preparation and presentation of segmentation and targeting proposals.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers of current and potential customers, respond to new requirements, and keep abreast of market conditions and future developments.
- Participate in market planning and research activities to identify potential customers and analyze market trends.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Perform as strategic partner to head innovation of influence change and new processes.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Marketing planning in medical, pharma or related field
- Experience with Marketing Project Management theory and best practices.
- Able to deal with a busy workload, multi-task, have the ability to prioritize their
- Workload and take decision
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- High level of energy and willingness to move forward
- Technical skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Fluent in German, French, English, Italian a plus.
- A high level of oral and written communication in German/French and interpersonal skills is essential for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Natural drive, energetic, and ability to win over people.
- Pragmatic, Hands-on, ability to deep dive to remove roadblocks
- High degree of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Team player
- Ability to deliver quality results.
- An exciting and dynamic work environment with a lot of internationality
- Taking responsibility and unfolding your potential
- Performance-related pay
- A positive working atmosphere with a partnership and an appreciative and appreciative corporate culture
- Attractive fringe benefits as well as a 40-hour week and 5-week vacation
- Annual fee for your personal analyzes and special prices for radiological advice from the Unilabs Group