True to the vision "We drive innovation to improve people's lives", the Hamilton companies have been providing solutions for the health sector since 1950. We are an innovative pioneer in the fields of ventilators, automated pipetting, sample management and in the development of process sensors.Hamilton Medical is a leading manufacturer of intelligent ventilators. Whether in ICUs, during emergency rescue transport or an MRI scan - our solutions cover a multitude of patient groups, applications and environments.
How you can make a difference:
- Leading the team of risk managers
- Developing, planning and implementing content-related objectives and directions for risk management
- Training employees on the topic of risk management and the applicable standards and guidelines
- Enabling and ensuring that standards, regulations and guidelines are implemented and fulfilled in risk management
- Operational risk management
- Communication with authorities on the subject of risk management
- Communication with notified office, test houses and authorities
That's what you bring along:
- Technical or scientific degree
- Several years of professional experience as a team leader
- Several years of professional experience in connection with medical devices
- Professional experience in risk management
- You are fluent in English and German
- Experience in risk management according to ISO 14971 or similar
Learn more about career opportunities at Hamilton at jobs.hamilton.ch.
Do you share our values and feel at home in a cooperative and down-to-earth environment? At Hamilton, we not only offer a motivating working environment, but also various leisure activities and modern working conditions. Our interactions at eye level encourage open communication and a pleasant working environment. Become part of a team where your skills are valued and innovative ideas are fostered. Interested? Then apply online using the "Apply now" button.If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com with the following details:
Reference: JR-3907-fjm/Contact: Juli Thomann
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.