Our client is part of a family-owned business that has been built over generations. The direct investment activities were consolidated over 20 years ago to form a group with subsidiaries in Europe and North America. All share the same clear strategic focus and a commitment to the core values of integrity and trust, which are also maintained by their global network of industry experts and entrepreneurs. For one of the group’s investment firms, with brand-new offices in Zug, we are recruiting an enthusiastic assistant to support one partner and two investment managers and join their growing presence in Switzerland.
You will be part of a high-performing team, providing operational and administrative support and being instrumental in ensuring the office runs smoothly. You will be tasked with building administrative processes, and managing end-to-end business operations. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
You would be a great match if you enjoy
- Work closely with the executives to keep them informed of commitments and follow-up as necessary.
- Schedule meetings with multiple stakeholders, ensuring that agendas and pre-meeting materials are distributed.
- Coordinate travel, including ensuring logistics and details are documented and confirmed.
- Organize team meetings, including off-sites, and handle details and logistics.
- Coordinate meeting agendas by gathering topics and materials from attendees and routing agendas to participants.
- Maintain and manage your executives’ contacts and networks.
- Manage expense reports and track expenses, ensuring timely processing.
- Work closely with other assistants abroad to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Draft and edit PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- Liaise with contractors, partners, and external suppliers.
- Assist with ad hoc projects depending on the needs of the office.?
- Working in an energetic environment.
- Providing top-notch administrative support and interacting with people.
- Ensuring that you can make work life easier for others.
While long-term experience as an assistant isn't essential, a strong work ethic is. You must be super flexible, uncomplicated, and highly organized. A proven aptitude to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines is critical and the following skills you should have from the get-go
- Commercial degree coupled with first administrative experience (team assistance, office management), ideally in the financial services, consulting, or hospitality industries.
- Business acumen with strong cognitive skills, including troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent communication skills in German (native) and English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work autonomously with a solution-focused and proactive approach to work.
- Strong structural capacity and meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to pivot between competing priorities and streamline team workflows and efficiencies.
- Tech savviness (MS Office Suite, and modern collaboration tools, e.g., Zoom, Teams).
- … and not the least you’re fun to work with.
Our client’s workplace offers a motivating environment, and the office culture is incredibly friendly and inclusive. Not only will you join a fantastic team, but you will also enjoy working for a reputable firm that offers employees competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, state-of-the-art offices close to public transportation, and opportunities to flourish through personal development. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, and you have the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed, please submit a package (one PDF) that contains your CV, a personal statement describing your motivation for the role, reference letters/diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting «Admin Assistant Zug.»
Barnickel & Fellows | Talstrasse 58 | CH-8001 Zürich | +41 44 243 86 68