Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
The Project Leader will support the project on a business-critical global compliance project. They will work with cross functional team(s) to identify delivery tasks / milestones for each of the workstreams and track through implementation.
They will assist with project documentation preparation/ control and assist as required to coordinate the project through the planning and implementation phases of the project.
- Work with the project manager to co-ordinate all project activities
- Identify the major project tasks/ milestones, timelines and owners to support the project deployment date in collaboration with all workstream leads
- Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status
- Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates
- Work with Project manager & Workstream Leads on establishing test plans, resourcing plans and progress reporting
- Manage / coordination of documentation for change control, risks/ mitigation plans, and contingency plans
Who we are looking for
- Degree in a technical discipline
- Project Management Certification or experience equivalent to 2 years
- High-level MS Applications knowledge
- Experience working with CAT systems
- Experience working in global matrix organizations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written)
- Ability to work with Cross-functional, Virtual and Global teams
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail
- Very good English skills both in speaking and writing
This role based in Zuchwil, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!
Randstad (Schweiz) AG, c/o Johnson & Johnson