Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
What you can expect from us
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will get to know the environment and tasks of auditing.
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum.
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have the flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; - find out more on our website)
- Flexible working hours with workloads between 80% - 100%. You choose!
- An environment where your work-life balance matters
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with enjoyment.
- You will examine detailed positions of the financial statement and therefore the financial situation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Under the supervision of the engagement manager, you analyse and audit the positions of balance sheets and income statements, as well as the annual report
- You coach the assistants
- You are the client's first contact
- You review the work carried out by the teams and monitor the finalization of the audit.
- At least 2 years of experience within Audit, preferably within the SME Audit
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Work independently and in direct contact with clients
- You enjoy the close collaboration and communication with the team, the various stakeholders
- Fluency in French and English; German and any other language is a benefit
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. S. Terlizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org