Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.What you can expect from us
- Lead integrated audits of multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- Lead audit and advisory services related to spin-offs, acquisitions and divestitures, and carve-out financial statements
- Process financial statement conversions to and from US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Lead accounting and reporting, and internal control advisory services to non-audit clients, including IPO readiness activities for SIX and cross-border listings (in particular US listings)
- The ability to leverage market-leading analytical tools and technologies to help our clients and our teams approach challenges in increasingly innovative ways
- Identify, prepare and participate in proposals for new clients and projects
- Stay connected to market trends to think through future innovative solutions
- Be a trusted advisor to public and private clients to assist with accounting, financial reporting and internal control matters
- Assist clients in preparing for and completing audits, and liaising with the auditors
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting matters
- Support in the development and delivery of internal and external trainings in your fields of subject matter expertise
- Strengthen client relationships and generate additional engagement opportunities through excellent quality, timely execution and a strategic approach to service delivery
- Supervise, coach and mentor your teams. Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback and training. Develop and communicate workplace culture and code of conduct
- Develop, maintain and leverage internal contacts across Deloitte businesses and geographies
- 4-6 years external audit experience, including at least 3 years conducing PCAOB integrated audits, preferably at one of the Big 4 in auditing
- US CPA license (or equivalent) or having begun your curriculum is an advantage
- Strong understanding of either US GAAP or IFRS (both is a plus), PCAOB audit standards, and SEC reporting requirements
- Strong project management and communication skills - both written and verbal
- English proficiency is required; French or any further languages would be an advantage
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don't hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 5959