- You are accountable of the daily management of the purchasing portfolio of the Combustion Engine business unit
- You drive a combustion engine portfolio strategy in coordination with cross functional teams and divisional level lead buyers
- You coordinate the combustion engine portfolio strategy deployment within and outside the organization
- You secure cross functional cooperation and across business unit
- You drive supplier performance and reporting
- You manage supplier relationships (sourcing, RFQ, price negotiation, contract management, long term agreement, business reviews, QDCF...)
- You manage supplier risks, related crisis and drive corrective actions
- You manage daily business (combustion engine portfolio analysis, price updates & related admin, running changes etc...)
- You initiate and drive cost reduction activities
- You challenge technical solution to secure design to cost
- You coordinate engine spare-parts supplier evaluations with Supplier Quality Manager / Co-Audit
- You strategize and follow up wide scale resourcing projects
- You have a Master degree in Engineering, Economics, Management, Project Management or Purchasing
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as Commodity Buyer, Strategic Buyer, Leadbuyer or Purchasing Expert in Automotive/Construction Machinery/Aviation/Mechanical Production Industries
- You speak English fluently, French is a strong asset
- You master the Office suite and are familiar to the Purchasing ERP system
- You have strong analytical skills and a team-player mindset
- You are self-driven and performance driven, with high communication and interpersonal skills
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Marin Benoit Marie CELEYRON.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
Marin Benoit Marie CELEYRON
0041 26 9133111