We are offering interesting and challenging field of activity in an international environment. A good working atmosphere in a collegial and supportive team.
Temporary employment approx. Dec. 2021 – Sept. 2022, maternity cover
Working place: Zürich, homeoffice possible
What are you going to do
- Review and draft legal documents such as supplier agreements, GTCs, quality agreements
- Review and draft of NDAs
- Corporate housekeeping – draft and/or review corporate documents (Board resolutions, Shareholder’s resolutions)
- Provide support on legal questions
- Maintain electronic library for all Group companies (SharePoint)
- Administrative support for insurance queries
- Support CTO and Group Marketing in the area of patent and trademark applications
- Legal compliance for all legal entities of the Group
The ideal candidate has
- CAS Paralegal, Bachelor in Law or Law Student
- Min. 2 years of experience in the area of contract management/Legal department in an international company
- Contract review experience
- Well-developed organizational skills for com-plex tasks, detail oriented
- proactive attitude
- Strong communication and written skills in English and German
Are you interested in this temporary employment?
Ms Deborah Cortese, HR Business Partner, would be pleased to receive your complete application by email.