Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the schedule and appointments
- Prioritize and deal with incoming and outgoing correspondences, e-mails and requests, as well as determine the urgency of the response required.
- Drafting official correspondences, e-mails and other requests
- Coordinate for conferences, meetings, and travel reservations
- Greet visitors & callers, handle inquiries, note taking and the preparation of minutes of meetings
- Managing the diary and contact database and constant update of local contacts (public sector, private sector and non-governmental organizations, etc)
- Organizing dinners, receptions and other events
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider company when needed, including translation, phone calls, and others.
- Languages: EN, GE and AR (additional languages are an advantage).
- Must be a Swiss resident (or with Permits C or B).
- Competent IT skills; good working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and others.
- Good time management skill and ability to work under pressure
- Reachable by phone at any time of the day, and should be available outside working hours when needed, including and not limited to when official delegations are present, other important events are taking place, and others.
- Experience in a similar post is favorable.