We inspire the journey of flight. For more than 90 years, Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. company, has empowered our collective talent across the Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands to design and deliver the best aviation experience for our customers. With a range that includes everything from business jets, turboprops, and high-performance pistons, to special mission, military trainer and defense products, Textron Aviation has the most versatile and comprehensive aviation product portfolio in the world and a workforce that has produced more than half of all general aviation aircraft worldwide. Customers in more than 170 countries rely on our legendary performance, reliability, and versatility, along with our trusted global customer service network, for affordable, productive, and flexible flight.
For the future development of our Swiss entity in Zurich, we are seeking a qualified and motivated
Objectives for the job:
The candidate will work within the Textron Aviation Parts Distribution Organization, with its Spare Parts storage and inbound / outbound logistics
This position reports to the Manager Parts & Distribution in Zurich.
- Coordinate with internal workshop and external customers attending its needs for spares.
- Secure Textron Aviation’s Spare Parts professional storage and dispatch.
- Process orders to third party vendors.
- Process and ship orders from customers.
- Perform receiving inspection of parts, materials and equipment.
- Quality control of parts, materials and equipment received, and control of documents and certification received.
- Check consistency of parts, materials and equipment received against Purchase Order.
- Experience in Business Aviation and handling of Spare Parts.
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain environment.
- Experience with Import, Export and Customs Procedures.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP and Lawson as well as MS-Office applications.
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Must have a sense of initiative and spirit of volunteerism.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Available to work during weekend and late shift.
- Willing to travel.
If you want to become an important part of a very international, challenging and dynamic environment, where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please send your complete application including motivation letter.