BODUM® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality designer kitchen and tableware and has many subsidiaries worldwide. With more than 70 years of experience and know-how, BODUM® has developed a brand name that stands for quality and innovation.
We are searching for an independent, self-motivated individual to join our accounting team. You must have good English and German skills and have all-round experience working in an international Finance department.
Your tasks will include:
• Posting cash received
• Posting invoices and correctly coding
• Query resolutions
• Supplier reconciliations
• Bank payments
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Posting salary journals
• Accruals and prepayments
• Accounting for Petty Cash
• Bank reconciliations
• Employee expenses
There will also be many opportunities to take responsibility for ad-hoc tasks.
• Are a team player but can also work independently
• Be financially numerate
• Be able to juggle many tasks and to priorities them to ensure deadlines are met
• Have a good mood when working under pressure
• Ability to communicate with persons at all levels
• Ideally have knowledge of Dynamics AX
• Experienced in Excel
If you wish to take up this challenge and work in spacious and modern offices we would like to get to know you.
Isabella Bieri, Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your application with photo, salary expectations and earliest starting date.