The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Finance Department in Zurich we are currently recruiting for a
You will perform your tasks in line with the organization's Vision 2021 and strategy.
- Monthly invoicing of Aircraft Management customers using SAP
- Scanning & processing of supplier invoices in DocuWare
- Sending monthly invoices to customers via e-mail & creating accompanying correspondence
- Processing of outgoing mail / courier
- Account assignment of supplier invoices
- Edit/respond to customer inquiries
- Creation of manual invoices & additional receipts
- Various correspondence in German and English
- Cost control for all customer aircraft
- Keeping the Excel list for European VAT reclaims
- Creation / maintenance of various checklists / price lists
- Processing of customer invoices in DocuWare
- Substitution for accounts payable clerk
- Commercial diploma or equivalent
- One or two years of work experience in a similar position in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written),
- Good knowledge MS Office (Excel, Word) and SAP
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Team player
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG, Zurich