STAAR Surgical is a fast-growing international medical device company. Dedicated solely to ophthalmic surgery for over 30 years, we design, develop, manufacture and market innovative and high-quality ophthalmic implants with companion delivery systems.
Our company is further expanding by setting up a brand-new manufacturing site in Nidau BE. Due to the continuous growth of our company, we are looking for a:
- Pilot transportation of incoming shipments and coordinate receiving of the goods with the warehouse team
- Track released orders on a timely basis and ensure on-time shipments to customers
- Prepare export documentation to European and worldwide customers
- Process daily shipments’ report for pick & pack in the warehouse
- Coordinate with carrier and follow up with shipment process to ensure efficient, and on time delivery of the products
- Control freight costs and duties/taxes invoices to ensure billing correctness and accuracy
- Collect and accumulate data and statistics used in monthly reports and carrier performance reports
- Processes freight claims and customer complaints
- Assist with monthly KPI preparation and communication
- Completed apprenticeship (EFZ), as commercial basic training (advantageous in an international or freight forwarding company)
- 3 years of working experience as import/export clerk
- Very good English and German skills (spoken and written)
- Good computer skills (ERP, Diverse Ship Software, eVV systems, Edec Web, Microsoft Office tools)
- Solution oriented, performance driven and self-starter, “can-do” attitude to solve problems using previous experience
- Good team player enjoying working in a diverse team of various backgrounds
If you want to contribute to the Evolution in visual freedom™ and become part of our passionate international team, apply now! A great job experience and career development opportunities in an innovative medical device company are waiting for you!
Our HR Team is looking forward to receiving your full application in English by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit us online at: