At our site in Burgdorf in the field of Supply Chain, we are looking for a personality as a
Your main tasks
- Establishing a structured approach and strategy in favor of environmental and social causes under the sustainable procurement program
- Identifying, measuring and monitoring required actions and respective indicators under the sustainable procurement program
- Acting as an internal ambassador: raising the teams' awareness of the importance of the company's sustainability targets and its challenges, encouraging positive steps in-house and with suppliers, promoting socially and ecologically responsible public
- Explore and transit new and innovative ideas to support sustainability development projects with the main focus resins
- Identifies suppliers that exhibit responsible practices and develops relationships
- Builds data and metrics to inform and support responsible supplier selection, management and procurement decisions
- Sourcing CO2 / energy and other sustainability related certificates
- Execution of purchasing assignments within the main scope resins
- Proactive market surveillance and supplier networking within the main scope resins e.a.
- Higher education or more than 5 years work experience
- Ideally you have already gained experience within a Purchasing Expert role
- Furthermore, you may own a Swiss Federal Diploma in the field of Purchasing
- You enjoy working in an international, diverse and cross-functional organization
- You are a teamplayer with organizational and communication skills, demonstrating a learning mindset
- Your profile is completed by good German (B2) and English (B1) knowledge
With us you will find interesting job content, promising development opportunities and attractive employment conditions. We offer you the prospect of helping to shape the innovation-driven and quality-oriented world of medical technology.
HR Recruiting Partner
+41 (0) 34 424 38 93
Your future place of work
The Ypsomed Group
The Ypsomed Group is a leading developer and manufacturer of injection and infusion systems for self-medication and a renowned diabetes specialist with over 30 years' experience. Ypsomed has its headquarters in Burgdorf, Switzerland, and operates a global network of manufacturing sites, subsidiaries and distributors. The Ypsomed Group employs around 1800 employees.