We are a company that develops, manufactures and distributes medical devices for therapeutic applications worldwide.
We are looking for a
- Supplier management responsibility (agreements, evaluation, selection)
- Supplier quotation, orders, invoices and quality responsability
- Supply chain, forecasts, requirements responsibility
- Assisting in the development, implementation and monitoring of a long-term procurement strategy
- Maintenance of master data including prices and supplier data
- Collaboration with internal and external departments to ensure daily delivery availability, schedule control and cost optimization
- Processing of incoming deliveries as well as warranty claims and complaints
- Administrative processing of shipments (obtaining quotes, placing orders, shipping documents for truck and parcel shipments)
- Stock management
- Quality standards
- Electronic filing of documents in our DMS system (Share Point)
- Collaborate with stakeholders on internal and external audits, ensure compliance with EU and local regulations
- Completed commercial or technical training
- Several years of experience in customer service and purchasing / supply chain
- Confident handling of MS Office and experience with an ERP system (ideally Microsoft AX Dynamics)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written) is essential, good knowledge of French is a big advantage
- Reliable team player with initiative and independent, structured way of working
- Flexible for traveling through Switzerland (1 day/week) and abroad (3x /year)
Through your commitment to our Purchasing department, you will make a significant contribution to customer satisfaction and thus also to our image of our products.
You can expect a thorough induction in an exciting and international environment with attractive employment conditions.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application with the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to: email@example.com.
BIOPTRON AG, Human Resources, Heike Hüss
Sihleggstrasse 23, 8832 Wollerau, 043 888 24 48, www.bioptron.com