Do you have a passion for retail, business and Real Estate? Is growing within a global, fast-moving and expanding company what you dream of? If yes, this job might just be the right one for you!
Become part of H&M & our unique Real Estate Team!
As Real Estate Portfolio Manager, you will have the possibility to manage the real estate portfolio of all H&M Group brands – it can also include offices, and warehouses – within a specific geographic area in Switzerland. You will be part of an ambitious team and you will get the opportunity to learn how to enable long-term omni growth, by optimizing the existing store portfolio through targeted lease actions (for example renegotiations, rebuilds, and other investments) as well as how to identify the best locations for new stores.
In this position you…
- dare to negotiate commercial and legal terms of lease agreements with landlords.
- are curious to define the portfolio strategy for your geographic area.
- are ensuring full potential by optimizing store locations and store
- like to collaborate with team from store design in Sweden, construction, facility management, merchandising, and legal to ensure the best possible deal for the H&M Group
- bounce with numbers to take the full responsibility for profit & loss optimization in your portfolio
You will be based in the Support Office in Zurich and you will report to the Expansion Manager for Austria, Switzerland and Slovenia.
This is an opportunity for open minded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking, want to change develop our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got. Your competences such as self-reflection and empathy will contribute to be successful in this role.
Beside your personality we see that you have:
- passion and interest for Real Estate, Leasing, Expansion or Portfolio Management
- retail experience and understanding are an asset
- a business mindset with strong planning and executing skills with a “can-do attitude”
- the ability to prioritize, remain calm and positive in difficult situations and under pressure
- enjoying teamwork
- fluency in English and German is mandatory
ARE YOU READY TO BE REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO MANAGER & MORE AT H&M?
We`re more about personality and competence than qualifications, so don`t worry if your skills aren`t a perfect match. We are looking to have a mix of people that work in a way that optimizes our decision making, team performance and ultimately helps us reflect, respect and relate to our employees and customers.
If you feel that you are a match, send us your full application, including CV through the career site.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.