Shiso Burger in Zürich is now hiring experienced Line Cooks!
We are looking for individuals passionate about food and hospitality, interested in working as part of a team and with experience in a busy professional kitchen.
Main responsible for the preparation of all food items at the station according to specifications and preset time limits.
- Follows all recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Demonstrates product standards and recipe knowledge daily.
- Sets up, maintains side work, and/or closes station for scheduled shift (e.g., preps all appropriate food items, labels, dates, and rotates food items according to FIFO method, breaks down and cleans equipment).
- Prepares and plates food items according to specifications
- Ensures safety and sanitation standards are met.
- Properly uses personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, head net, etc.)
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, receiving, stocking, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in-coolers, and all storage areas.
• Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook with a minimum of 2 years experience (preferred)
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Familiar with the industry’s best practice
Job Types: Initially Part-time | Full-time
• Upscale casual restaurant
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Night shift
• Line Cooking: 2 years (Required)
Required Swiss Permit
Work Location: Weite Gasse, Zürich
English - Advanced
German - Conversational
If you are interested please follow your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org