International technology group - specialty glasses and glass-ceramics - more than 130 years experience - more than 15,500 employees in 34 countries - innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
What's your next milestone?
Our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems is one of the world's leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer.
You want to be part of the most innovative pioneer of pharma packaging?
You want to be part of an open-minded, flexible and inspiring industry team?
You want to develop your potential to the next level?
Then, it's time that you join us as Project Manager Product Development (m/w/d) in our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems. You will be located in St. Gallen, starting immediately.
As Project Manager Product Development you are our innovation driver.
You drive complex innovation and customer specific projects from idea all the way to market launch by leading cross-functional project teams. You secure the intellectual property of new technologies and align with the business unit on project contractual and financial conditions. You are responsible for project planning and execution and ensure that the project fulfils its scope and meets quality, delivery and cost targets. You ensure effective collaboration between project team members as well as internal and external stakeholders. You guide the project teams through the stage gate process and ensure successful milestone preparation. You identify project risks and present project status to upper management and steering committee.
In order to be successful in this role, you fulfill the following:
- University degree in Life Science or Engineering (e.g. medical technology, pharmaceutical engineering, biotechnology, mechanical engineering, materials engineering etc.)
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Experience working with multidisciplinary and multi-cultural project teams
- Experience with product development of medical devices or pharmaceutical packaging
- Knowledge of design control process and GMP (21 CFR 820; ISO 13485; ISO 15378)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and in German (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, structured working style and ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and guide team members
At SCHOTT, you will join our journey towards growth in cross-functional teams. We offer you a career with a variety of interesting topics and a lot of freedom for creativity in a cooperative working environment. We need you and your innovative ideas to continue with our unsurpassed quality, safety and reliability. We are agile and inspiring, yet focused. We successfully execute on all levels. You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application:
SCHOTT Schweiz AG, St. Gallen Human Resources, Marjon Kundert, +41712740883