SageGlass is the pioneer in the world’s smartest dynamic glass and is transforming the indoor experience for people by connecting the built and natural environments. Electronically tintable SageGlass tints or clears on demand to control sunlight and prevent heat and glare without the need for blinds or shades. SageGlass dramatically reduces energy demand and the need for HVAC by blocking up to 91 percent of solar heat. As part of Saint-Gobain, SageGlass is backed by more than 350 years of building science expertise that only the world leader in sustainable environments can provide.
In order to advance SageGlass®market development in the area of Southern Germany, France and Switzerland, we are currently seeking a
- Providing service and support to the diverse customer base in your assigned region
- Carrying out on site commissioning operations, repair, maintenance and test activities
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports as well as updated wiring diagrams
- Achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction though your solutions-based and competent service
- You have an education and/or work experience as electrician or electronic engineer (ideally in automation engineering)
- You are familiar with electrical circuit diagrams and system commissioning (at least 5 years of experience)
- You are speaking and understanding very well English and are fluent in German and French. Any other language skills can be an advantage.
- You are willing to travel up to 80% of your working time (by car, sometimes by plane)
- You have a valid driving license.
- You describe yourself as highly team oriented, culturally open minded and well-organized.
- Your environment describes you as genuine service provider and feedback on your performance motivates you to reach additional top-quality achievements.
- You are ideally living in the area of Alsace (FR), Basel (CH) or southern part of Baden-Württemberg (DE).
- A deep induction training in order to get you familiar with our innovative product.
- Continuous development I order to become a real technical expert.
- A challenging position in a small and growing, international team – your colleagues are energetic and motivated people in various countries such as Switzerland, France, Germany, Denmark and Dubai – you will learn from them and they will be happy to get your inputs how to improve.
For further questions around this position please contact Mr. Fernando ORTEGON, Engineering & Customer Support Manager Sage EUME (+41 77 475 76 29).
If you believe fitting into this position please send your complete CV to email@example.com by specifying your expectations for your future salary package.
Please be aware that your CV will be sent to our EUME head offices in Switzerland and if interesting shared with the hierarchy that is based in EU countries.