Private Debt - Investment Analyst
Private Debt - Investment Analyst
LGT Private Debt is affiliated with LGT Capital Partners and operates as its private debt competence center focused on
arranging and underwriting private debt investments for sponsored buy-outs of mid-market companies on a pan-European
basis. Set up in 2005, the team of 41 includes 23 investment professionals based in Paris and London, has completed
over 100 transactions, and now has approximately EUR 2.2 billion of funds under management.
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 39 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London,
Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
We are currently looking for a Private Debt Analyst in the investment team of LGT Private Debt (France) S.A.S. in
Paris. In this role you will work on all aspects of the transaction life cycle from origination to analysis, deal
execution and closing. On a day-to-day basis, you will analyze new deal opportunities in the debt space across Europe,
working closely with senior colleagues and advisors to develop investment recommendations. Your job scope will also
include the active monitoring of portfolio companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initial deal review and screening including qualitative and quantitative analysis of investment opportunities;
- Leading business, financial and industry due diligence as well as reviewing legal documentation;
- Meetings with management teams of target companies in France and across western and southern Europe, and
participation in daily exchanges with leading private equity sponsors;
- Composing investment committees memoranda and credit papers;
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis;
- Execution support and post-investment transaction monitoring;
- Building relationships with private equity sponsors, advisors and other mid-market lenders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join one of Europes most successful debt
funds in their Paris office.
- Master degree from a top university in finance or accounting;
- Additional qualification such as CFA, ACA or MBA is beneficial;
- 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience (analyzing/executing debt transactions, including buy-side experience);
ideally coming from a bank arranging buyout financing, an investment bank, debt advisory firm, transaction services,
private equity or a private debt fund institution;
- Strong financial modelling skills and MS Office, in particularly excel;
- Excellent language skills in English; other European languages would be beneficial (in particular German);
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and high degree of quality;
- Ability to work accurately and under pressure;
- Strong team player and self-starter with an independent working style.
Please note that only direct candidate applications will be considered.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment, we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR department.
LGT Private Debt (France) SAS
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
Senior HR Manager
LGT Capital Partners (U.K.) Ltd.
+44 20 74842518