At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Development of products & solutions (marketing mix strategies & activities) for own application areas based on user insights (UX) with the target, to continuously grow our market share globally
- Launch solutions with clear USPs
- Close co-operation and exchange with regional Marketing Managers on user insights
- Observation of market and competitive Environment
- Manage existing product platform portfolio, life-cycle management, range- and overstock reduction
- Ensure quality and correctness of product related content
- Close cooperation with product launches
- Completed studies in marketing or technical field; apprenticeship or working experiences as carpenter/technical background also welcome
- Technical and product management expertise
- Strong communication skills across all hierarchical levels; ability to translate regional needs to different roles
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and track record
- Passion to be with the user and close to the market - walking the user journey, getting impulses for new, innovative solutions and business models
- Ability to translate user needs into technical requirements
- Ideally profound knowledge of markets and products
- Strong intercultural skills and experience
- Knowledge of project management and agile methods in multifunctional /-cultural teams
- Fluent in English; German/Italian welcome
- Willingness to travel 10-15%