Securities Deliveries Officer (free of payment) (Ref. 2134)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Securities Deliveries Officer (free of payment) at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are a motivated and eager-to-learn individual who can contribute with his or her existing expertise or develop it through intensive training and provide highest quality and timely execution of customer orders.
- Agree on standing settlement instructions (SSI) with counterparties
- Instruct and monitor settlements free of payment
- Book internal corrections and amend cost prices
- Ensure the registration of Swiss registered shares
- Support the team and/or department head with various ad-hoc tasks
- Federal certificate as a commercial clerk or appropriate school education (WMS)
- Basic knowledge in the area securities administration is an advantage
- Ability to weight problems and set priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in the core banking system Avaloq is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality
- Capability to work independently as well as ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in German and very good command in English
Please note that only direct applications will be considered.