Eat better. Live better. This is the core of our AMC brand. We are the market leader in the field of high-quality stainless steel cookware and are committed worldwide to innovative, conscious and enjoyable nutrition as well as first-class advice for our customers.
The international headquarters of the AMC Group, which is active in 30 countries on 5 continents, is located in Rotkreuz/ZG.
For our digital team, we are looking for a motivated:
We are looking for an experienced and driven UX/UI designer with in-depth knowledge and passion for delivering exceptional experiences to join our team and support our position as leader in the cookware products segment. As a UX/UI Designer, you will play a crucial role in the success of our digital and physical product portfolio by designing user-centric applications and immersive experiences, which are part of our product offering.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be instrumental in shaping the visual and interactive elements of our product portfolio, ensuring they're not only beautiful but also intuitive and engaging.
These will be your tasks:
- Design visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces using Figma
- Elevate user experience to captivate and delight both our sales consultants and end-users
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to guide our digital product creation
- Perform user research and testing to gather valuable feedback and insights
- Build and maintain a cohesive design system to ensure brand consistency across all platforms
- Contribute to the design of physical products within our connected kitchen ecosystem
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Product, IT, Marketing, and Sales to develop and deliver high-quality digital products that resonate with our target audience
- Engage with external stakeholders such as agencies, providers, etc.
Who You Are:
We're looking for someone who brings both creativity and analytical skills:
- At least three years of experience in UX/UI design or a closely related field.
- Proficiency in Figma for wireframing, prototyping, and creating high-fidelity designs
- A solid grasp of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- A detail-oriented approach and a commitment to delivering user-friendly solutions
- Experience in creating design systems is a plus
- Familiarity with the digital product development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Empathy for our sales consultants and our customers, with the aim of precisely understanding their needs and preferences.
- Fluent in both German and English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, as well as analytical and effective problem-solving skills are essential.
We're more than just cookware. We're about making a difference in the kitchen—and in our employees' lives. Here's what we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid work, having the possibility to work from home twice per week
- A dynamic and inclusive international work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
- The chance to work on groundbreaking products that make a difference in the lives of our customers
- A strong commitment to work-life balance and employee well-being
Ready to Shape the Future of Cooking?
If you're excited to join a team where innovation meets tradition, and your work directly contributes to enhancing the culinary experience, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today to become a part of our journey to revolutionize the kitchen.
You can submit your application documents here - we look forward to receiving your application! For general questions please contact Manuel Venzi by email at email@example.com.