kessler.vogler is an owner-run company specialising in consultation, selection and recruitment of experts and executives for banks and financial service providers for permanent and temporary positions.
Do you want to develop yourself further, and are therefore looking for a new professional challenge at a bank or financial service provider?
Then come to us: Our extensive experience and excellent network means that we can provide you with professional and efficient support.
Currently we are recruiting a Senior Accountant for an international bank with over 100 employees in Switzerland. Therefore, we're looking for a dynamic, hands-on and experienced Accountant out of the Banking industry or related fields.Tätigkeiten:
- Bookkeeping of all trading activities of Commodity Trade Finance and Global Markets business under lFRS and Swiss GAAP
- Regular reconciliation between Avaloq, Murex, Navision and other related IT systems
- Bookkeeping of non-trade related activities as a back-up for A/P Accountant
- Active participation in daily, monthly and quarterly closures
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports under IFRS and Local GAAP requirements
- Managing ad-hoc tasks related to bookkeeping and accounting data areas
- Bachelor/Master?s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Management
- At least 5 years of experience as an Accountant in the Financial industry (Banking, Big Four Audit of Financial Institutions, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Commodity Trade Finance business as well as global market products such as IRS, CCS, caps and floors etc.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, local Swiss GAAP
- CPA/ACCA or similar certification is a plus
- Knowledge of systems such as Murex, Avaloq, Navision is a plus
- Swiss/EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Strong quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to identify appropriate solutions to resolve issues
- Team-oriented and interpersonal skills, capable to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
- Ability to work with complex organization, business models and processes in a cross-cultural environment
Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German is a big advantage