Fullstack Developer - Payment Platform
The outstanding position is based in our European Headquarters in Zug/Switzerland. Dodax is a fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing costumers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our European headquarters in Zug/Switzerland.
This team promotes our expansion and boosts innovative development as well as operational management of features and platform services which support the unique needs of our worldwide business as well as the customer experience.
In this context, we are building our Payment Platform, which allows to automatically manage our customers' entire payment lifecycle (payment, cancellation, returns and refunds).
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and maintenance).
- Write unit and integration tests to identify issues.
- Work in an agile team side by side with business specialists, program managers, and software engineers.
- Very good Backend as well as Frontend development knowledge
- Backend-related technologies:
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8.
- Java Frameworks: JPA / Hibernate, Spring DI, Spring Boot, Servlets
- MySQL, MariaDb
- Git, Maven, Jetty
- REST/Json APIs, Messaging (Amazon SQS/SNS), Swagger
- Testing: JUnit
- Frontend-related technologies:
- Testing: tools such as selenium, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- DevOps-related technologies:
- Good Linux knowledge (Server / Workstation) is mandatory.
- Docker, jenkins, RancherOS
- Experience with AWS
- Previous e-commerce experience.
- Ability to cover the full software life-cycle, including project setup, build and maintenance
- Experience with AWS.
- Good understanding of Agile / SCRUM framework.
- Previous experience with finance / accounting topics and previous integration of a third party payment gateway
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Experience in the software industry, taking a product through its complete lifecycle.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Independent working environment from Design to Go Live.
- Interesting topics (you'll never get bored!)
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Flexible working
- Part of a young, international, diverse, talented and motivated team.
Art der Stelle Vollzeit