Helvetica Partners, created in 2007 is a recruitment agency...We pride ourselves in working with a solid base of existing clients.
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C Embedded Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton with good home office allowance.
- Contribute towards the development of cutting-edge connected Smart Devices
- As a member of a Scrum team; have a significant influence on the implementation of customer requirements.
- Implement & maintain features using C on embedded level (ARM microcontroller).
- Document & test according to specifications & ensure a high quality of the code base.
- Use your knowledge to support other teams of different disciplines.
- Actively shape the work environment & take responsibility.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Skilled & experienced in C/C , Python, Git, GTest, Azure DevOps & UML.
- Experienced in Agile working methods such as Scrum.
- Sound expertise in developing secure & hardware-related software.
- Ideally experienced in working within Highly Regulated Environments, or very motivated to gain experience.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Communicative & a team player.
- Highly motivated to continuously further develop & learn new technologies.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.