In this interesting role as an IT Service Transition Manager you are part of the IT Process & Business Management team at our Zurich headquarters. You are managing the transition of all IT services throughout their entire service lifecycle. You are responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a service-operating model for all IT services. We are looking forward to your application.
- Design, implement and maintain a service-operating model for all IT services, including operating procedures, operating costs, roles and responsibilities as well as HR demand/supply & skillset
- Manage the transition of all IT services throughout their entire service lifecycle (project to operation; change; sunset) including Future Mode of Operation (FMO), operating procedures, roles & responsibilities, HR demand/supply & skillset
- Responsible for holistic reporting of IT service transitions by designing, implementing and maintaining an appropriate reporting of IT service transitions
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholder functions such as Change and Release Management, Test Management, Service Management, Support and Project Management
- University or technical college degree or comparable education
- At least three years of professional experience as IT Service Transition Manager or in a similar role, preferable in the financial sector
- Sound understanding of IT service transition, process management, IT service management process framework (ITIL) and IT project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to work with stakeholder at all levels
- Customer focused, service oriented and commited personality with a hands on mentality and the ability to work independently on multiple transitions in parallel
- Fluent in English and German
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of financing solutions and services. Our product range includes consumer finance products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards and the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing as well as deposit and savings products.
We have our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches, online distribution, as well as credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 40 different countries. In September 2019, we successfully completed our takeover of consumer credit provider cashgate. We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.