Allianz Technology is the international shared service company of the Allianz Group and has its registered office in Munich. Our customers are Allianz companies across the globe, to which our more than 11 000 employees offer innovative, top-quality products and services in the fields of IT, services and operations. For its branch in Switzerland, we are looking for a Production Manager to join our IT organization.
Customer Solution Group (CSG) is the consolidating function to represent and steer Allianz Technology's strategy for a respective business region or group of operating entities. The CSG is fully responsible and accountable for all AZ Technology projects and services offered. The "client team" consisting of Account Managers, Production Managers, CTO, Operation Managers and Business Analysts is the one face to the business for all services across the entire portfolio and the voice of the business within AZ Technology, driving transformation programs with the business to increase standardization and homogenization across services and consulting the customer in their strategic initiatives to drive innovation. It is ensuring a smooth project and service delivery to the business and managing the customer interface aiming for high customer satisfaction. The Production Manager with a comprehensive knowledge of the clients' IT landscape and organization as well as solid understanding of projects, products and services resolves incidents, improve operations and feedback required improvements for applications.
- Is fully responsible for the production of a respective operational entity (OE)
- Is not responsible for transformation, but for all release management, including the one related to Transformation
- Monitors together with the teams on a daily basis (24/7) all applications and infrastructure of an OE/region resolve incidents via their dedicated capabilities and the respective shared capabilities
- Is responsible to check OE applications weather they are suited to run on Allianz platform including the right to reject
- Works with central teams to resolve incidents, improve operations and feedback into solution designer/architects required improvements for applications
- Has the full overview over the current projects and programs and is able to make an overall coordination (e.g., deployment of the releases, hotfixes)
- Is in charge of the overall release plan of an OE/region, i.e. when to deploy what, incl. planning of the ABS core versions
- Is in charge of the performance of the applications (i.e. response time of the IT platforms) and works together with the OE on improvement plans
- Is the first and single point of contact in terms of infrastructure or application issues of an OE/region, e.g. incidents/outages, management escalations
- Is leading together with the OE/region the “war room” in case of an „emergency“
- Works together with the regional CTO and solution designers hand-in-hand on cost improvement measures incl. the central and ring-fenced teams
- Works with the different functions like Account Management and Controlling to oversee also the financial relationship with the OE/region
- Reports directly to the respective Head of Branch and works cross-functional (Infrastructure, Applications etc.)
- Very strong IT background with several years of experience with operational responsibility in the application and/or infrastructure environment
- International working experience
- Study in IT / engineering
Diversity & Inclusion are not only words to us. Show us what makes you unique and together we give them a meaning.
Your CV is the necessary document, that will help us do that. All other files such as Cover Letter for the position, University Transcripts, Diploma and Employer Testimonials/References are advisable and desired by the Hiring Department for a more comprehensive application assessment.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Interested? We look forward to your application.
Allianz Technology SE, your reliable partner for careers.