Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different locations across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. Schroders in Switzerland ranked 2nd place in Best Employers 2022. We scored strongly in the areas “Image & Growth”, “Working conditions & facilities” as well as “Sustainability”. We invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
To support our Real Estate team in Zurich, we are looking for a
Team Assistant Real Estate (100%)
- The Assistant will provide important administrative and coordination support for the Swiss real estate desk (Team of 7) across local and international products and activities
- Focus is on the organisation of meetings, internal reporting and travels & expenses
- You will furthermore be responsible for the back-office support & coordination e.g. document management, interdepartmental coordination as well as marketing & event coordination
- Maintenance and improvement of Real Estate team’s CRM database (Salesforce)
- Support of team in their preparation of client & management presentations
- In this role you will join a very international team, whose diversity and real estate expertise guarantee an exciting working environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience as an Assistant or in a Support function, preferably within real estate
- Very good organisational skills, precise and punctual working
- Clear affinity for numbers, strength in financial analysis
- Fluent in English and German is essential, French a big plus
- Profund knowledge of MS teams, knowledge of Salesforce an advantage
- Strong team player with an open mind set, proactive approach and flexibility
We offer an appealing job, a diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team as well as working from home, then apply online with your complete application. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich main station at Central.
Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG
Central 2, CH-8001 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11