Executive Assistant / Team Assistant
- You have a commercial diploma or a completed Matura and around 1-2 years of experience as an assistant in a dynamic environment. Further training as an Executive Assistant is an asset.
- You are bilingual in German and French (fluent written and oral) and possess very good written and spoken English skills.
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as good communication skills.
- You are service- and solution-oriented.
- You work accurately and with attention to details.
- You enjoy working independently, team-oriented and proactive.
- Thanks to your ability to prioritise tasks, your flexibility and your experience in a similar function, the daily hectic pace does not throw you off balance.
- Discretion and confidentiality are part of your principles.
Vivien PlüssRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 10 25
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
Bern / Lausanne / Zurich
PwC, St. Jakobs-Strasse 25, 4002 Basel