Our client is an Investment Boutique located in Central Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a trustworthy, discreet and diligent Personal Assistant.
You will be working together with another Assistant to handle both professional and private matters for the CEO and owner of this company.
- To allow the CEO to operate effectively, managing all aspects of agenda and administration
- Perform clerical, administrative and project-based duties
- Arrange meetings and calls, manage calendar, handle information requests and filter email and mail, prepare reports and correspondence
- Assist with travel planning and support the planning and coordination of local and global events
- Closely collaborate with senior members and key stakeholders
- Working closely together with another Assistant
- 10+years of successful experience working as a Personal or Executive Assistant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships
- Outstanding ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to remain composed in a fast-paced environment and exercise sound judgment and discretion
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential matters
- Flexibility and adaptability with a proactive and can-do approach
- Ability to be on site full time
- Fluent in German and English
What's on offer
Our client is a well-established firm, valuing its employees and offering long-term opportunities. This role will ideally suit a discreet person who is experienced in supporting C-level Executives.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA