Araris Biotech AG is a PSI and ETH spin-off company based at ETH Zürich-Hönggerberg, Switzerland, developing high performance antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) using our proprietary Araris Linker Technology. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Scientist and ADC specialist to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team.
- Develop, execute and manage drug discovery projects for our internal research programs and collaborations with our pharma partners
- As part of chemistry group, plan, execute and mange development of novel programs with your organic chemistry expertise and oversee CRO projects
- Track, monitor and report project progress and ensure data quality
- Support the Araris Team to fulfill our milestones
- PhD degree in Organic, Medicinal or Protein Chemistry or in a related technical field
- Strong background in chemistry and ADC technology is required
- Experience with enzymology, bioengineering and biochemistry or oncology models and assays are highly welcomed
- Excellent knowledge in chemical design, synthesis and analytical chemistry, ideally of ADCs
- Postdoc or industrial experience is an advantage
- Passionate about working in a high intensity-work start-up company that is rapidly evolving
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong and fun team player
Do you feel ready for this challenge at Araris Biotech? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your documents - motivation letter and CV in a single PDF file - before January 24th, 2021.