Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Team Assistant Private Equity Investment Structuring (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners Ltd. is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 450 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 370 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives, and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
* Operational and administrative support to the Private Equity Investment Structuring team such as monitoring and organizing schedule, agenda management, handling e-mails, prioritizing request, preparing documents and presentations;
* Organization and planning of international business trips incl. sourcing and booking flights, arranging visas, booking hotels and transfers, completing check-ins;
* Meeting scheduling across busy schedules (internal team meetings and for external visitors);
* General administrative tasks i.e. taking calls, messages, mail distribution;
* Completing monthly expense reports.
* Swiss KV degree with5-10 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in Banking/Asset Management or Travel industry;
* High level of initiative and customer-orientation is essential;
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task according to shifting priorities;
* Proactive personality with strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and drive;
* Quick learner, meticulous and detail-oriented;
* Professional phone manners;
* High level of discretion;
* Excellent verbal and written language skills both in German and English is essential.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HRBusiness PartnerMrs.Franziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG