ODLO Marketing team is on an exciting journey of transformation. We are looking for an imaginative verbalizer to shape and execute the brand tone of voice and apply this into clear and compelling copy for various platforms such as products descriptions, ads copy, blog posts, articles, video manuscripts/storyboards, case studies, and interviews. Our brand storyteller, with an exceptional eye for detail.
in Huenenberg (CH)
Your main tasks will include:
- Generate clear ideas and marketing concepts and translate them in clear and concise copy.
- Write marketing/advertorial content in the form of advertising copy for digital and print ads and packaging.
- Storyboard and write scripts for concepts and videos and collaborate on film production.
- Guide the copy direction for brand consistency across channels. Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Write all product and technology copy (product descriptions, product cases, articles and blog posts). Understand the industry and consumer sentiment to write compelling copy.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, sport industry, products, technologies and target audience. Conduct high-quality research and interviews to identify stories.
- Manage translation process across all copy (own or from other marketing teams) by selecting and managing external translation partners, managing translations quality and its availability in ODLO digital asset management tool.
To successfully complete this position, you have the following experience:
- A degree in English language or journalism or related field.
- Exceptional grasp of English and attention to detail.
- Preferably English as native language. Working professional level German language.
- Proven experience as copywriter or journalist from editorial or marketing environments with the ability to write in a broad range of styles.
- Creativity and strong research skills.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creations. Experience with SEO.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Good knowledge of sports/lifestyle (apparel) industry is a plus.
Are you interested to use this unique opportunity and work within an exciting world of sport?
Send us your complete application (incl. portfolio of projects) to email@example.com – we look forward to receiving it!