Hamilton Medical is a dynamic, internationally successful medical device company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At Hamilton Medical, we live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients. We believe that innovation is essential to meet the demands of critical care.
To strengthen our multinational team, we are looking for motivated people in all areas of the company: from software developers to medical or healthcare professionals, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists, and from project leaders to product managers.
For this role you should preferably be based in the Western Switzerland (Home Office). You will provide outstanding field service support for our customers in Geneva, Switzerland.
You are responsible for:
- Installation and commissioning of ICU-Ventilators
- Training and technical advice to our customers
- Perform regular maintenance work
- Repair services in the event of a fault
- A degree in technical engineering or an equal technical education
- Professional experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Accustomed to working independently
- Customer-oriented and at the same time entrepreneurial thinking
- You work reliably under time pressure, flexible and resilient
- Fluent in English and French
- Willingness for national travel of about 80%