Are you looking for a dynamic and successful career? Do you want to take your professional success into your own hands and join an extraordinary team in the heart of Geneva?
Then we should meet.
We are looking for a lawyer for one of our clients for a 100% temporary position (6 months).
Here are the missions that await you:
- Legal support to realignment projects in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Belgium,
- Legal support to annual corporate documents drafting for Belgium and Luxembourg entities, coordination of review with managers and outside counsel,
- Review of bank agreements and 'Know-Your-Customer' documents,
- Review of the documents relating to dealer finance support,
- Review of direct purchasing agreements and indirect purchasing agreements,
- Review of purchasing contracts in French,
- Drafting and review of different intercompany agreements,
- Review of other commercial documents and coordination of the signatures.
- Swiss law degree and about 3-5 years of legal experience,
- positive personality and be able to communicate and work well in English and French,
- Engaged and hardworking, well organized and able to manage different projects at the same time and be able to work independently and as part of a team as needed,
- salary according to profile