Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Regulatory Assurance team is looking for you!
Our regulatory assurance team advises national as well as international clients in all regulatory and financial market laws aspects - ranging from ad-hoc advice to large scale projects. We collaborate closely across Deloitte in interdisciplinary teams, preparing our financial services clients for new laws and regulations, new products and services, helping them to obtain FINMA licenses as well as providing our legal and regulatory expertise in M&A transactions and restructurings.
Do you want to be part of a firm that helps clients shaping the future of the financial services industry? Then we are the right team for you!
What you can expect from us
- Within our dynamic and growing FSI Risk & Regulatory Assurance team, you will work with international and local clients in the area of financial markets law.
- You will participate in the analysis and implementation of regulatory projects as well as due diligence procedures related to M&A transactions.
- You will support licensing and authorization requests for a variety of financial market participants.
- Regular advice of clients and internal teams on every aspect of financial market laws will equally be part of your daily work.
- Integrated into the Financial Services Industry Audit & Assurance department, you will also collaborate closely with the audit teams.
- Master degree in Swiss or European law. Bar exam is a plus but not mandatory
- Interest in financial markets regulation and ideally between 1 and 3 years of experience in regulatory topics with a financial institution, consultancy firm, law firm or supervisory authority
- Team player with a solution-oriented approach.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Fluency in French and English. German and/or Italian are a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. S. Terlizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org