MaxWell Biosystems is an electronics-focused life-science company based in Zurich, Switzerland, developing and selling cell imaging platforms to help our customers in the pharmaceutical industry and in academia make their drug discovery and research more efficient. We seek highly motivated and talented individuals who will contribute to shape our future.
Our innovative electrophysiology platform is used in drug discovery and basic research. As a dynamic young company, we are establishing very close contact with our users and market and promote our products worldwide. Be it in pharmaceutical industry, contract research organizations or academia, all our existing and prospective customers have a scientific background. We market by exhibiting at conferences, organizing roadshows and seminars, and by growing our online presence (website, social media, online events etc.). Therefore, we are seeking a highly creative individual with a marketing background, interested in science and technology, to work with the Marketing team in various branding projects.
- Prepare customizable document templates, and help design and produce promotional materials, such as presentations, brochures, etc.; prepare email layouts for campaigns
- Contribute to online marketing content, such as blogposts, newsletters, infographics, and social media posts
- Help in collecting and updating digital materials to be used in different creative projects, such as images, videos, logos, graphs, and others
- Support in website preparation and update
- Propose new ideas to strengthen MaxWell Biosystems’ branding
- Contribute to the organization, preparation, and other marketing activities related to virtual events, conference exhibitions, roadshows, and workshops
- Assist the marketing team in all communication and outreach efforts
- Report directly to our Scientific Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Design or related
- Fluent in English and knowledge in German and other languages is a plus
- Creative development experience, including graphic and video editing tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics
- Work experience as a Creative or Marketing assistant/associate is a plus
- Experience in managing websites (e.g. WordPress) and in email campaign tools (e.g. Mailchimp) is a plus
- Interest and/or exposure to neuroscience, stem cell technology or life science in general are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated, proactive person who thinks out-of-the-box and has a growth mindset
Are you highly creative and interested in science? If yes, this is the internship for you. Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and interactive team? Join MaxWell Biosystems in innovating the future of electro-physiology for drug discovery and basic research.
Diana Freire looks forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, resume, sample creative work, letter of recommendation and degrees including transcripts) by email at email@example.com.