Metrohm is a global leader in the instrumental and chemical analysis markets. Our more than 2'800 employees develop, produce, sell and maintain high precision measuring instruments for chemical analysis in laboratories and in industrial finishing processes. We are represented in more than 100 countries with our own agencies or exclusive distributors.
For our Competence Center Ion Chromatography, we are looking for a dynamic and communicative Natural scientist / Chemist as Product Specialist (m/f/d).Your tasks:
- You take care of our Chromatography Data System (CDS) such as Empower and OpenLab, accompany the products through the entire lifecycle and contribute your expertise to interdisciplinary projects
- You professionally organize and conduct internal and external training and education and thereby ensure a state-of-the-art product know-how transfer
- You provide customer support for ion chromatography (internal and external)
- You work practically in the laboratory and strategically develop new methods
- You support meetings and seminars with international participants (in-house and on-site)
- You test new products for their performance and applicability
- You have completed a degree (FH/Uni) as a natural scientist and ideally have worked for several years in method development in the field of HPLC/IC
- You also have profound IT skills (especially in the network environment) and experience with software environment as Empower and OpenLab
- Preferably, you have already gained market experience and experience with customers in the analytic laboratory
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English. Any other language is welcome
- You are a communicative personality possessing didactic presentation and moderation skills
- An interesting and varied job with state-of-the-art technologies
- The opportunity to contribute to our new developments with your experience
- The chance to develop the best solutions for our customers
- An innovative company that is committed to development and production in Switzerland
- Applications from recruitment agencies cannot be considered for this position.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, references, certificates) only via our online tool below.
If you have more questions please contact Ronja Rhyner, Human Resources Manager, Tel. +41 71 353 88 10.