Belimed is a leading global supplier of innovative cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization solutions for the medical and healthcare industry. As Engineers of Confidence, we build trust and value for our customers, with a portfolio of high quality products and services. Our more than 1000 employees in Europe, Asia and the Americas have been working tirelessly for over 40 years to provide our customers with absolute confidence in sterile processing solutions.
We are an international, open minded and hands-on team, passionate about improving the healthcare solutions of our customers and hence contributing to the well-being of our society.
Join our HQ team in Zug on our profitable growth journey by applying for this challenging role.
As the Senior Cloud System Engineer, you will be responsible for all Cloud/Azure activities as well as the Hybrid data center transformation (hosting/domain/application layers) and coordinator for Business Apps - within the company as well as with external partners and customer. Your tasks will include:
- Ensure and maintain reliable & secure Azure cloud and hybrid datacenter services
- Project manager for datacenter workload transformation, automation, consolidation and termination
- Requirement management and solution concepts
- Leading the datacenter and cloud change management process
- Ensure ICT datacenter and cloud service excellence with ITSM processes
- Ensure data and access protection of datacenter workloads and business continuity (Azure, O365, OnPrem)
- Active contribution in Cyber Security projects and compliance
- Close cooperation with business, application managers, engineers, partners / suppliers
- Establish, maintain governance and enforce guidelines/ policies
- Lead the documentation process for ICT datacenter transformation
- More than 5 years in ICT Infrastructure Engineering, Operations and Support
- More than 5 years with Microsoft Technologies (Server, Workplace, Software, Filesharing)
- More than 5 years with business and infrastructure applications
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture and Operation (Azure AD, AD, Permission Management, Data Protection)
- Cloud services like O365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Azure
- Degree in computer science (University, ETH, FH,…)
- Excellent project leadership and engineering skills in local and global context
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, speak business and ICT language
- Excellent ICT process and service skills in global context
- Individual will need to be self-motivated, highly reliable, quality driven and be able to prioritize work volume
- Excellent knowledge regarding modern ICT technologies (hardware, software, applications, network, security, scripting, cloud, ...)
- Languages German and English business fluent
- Willing to travel up to 10%
Use your dedicated Cloud/Azure skills to contribute to the success of our offerings and to develop a winning organization. We offer you a vital role in a company, which is committed to improve the safety of patients and healthcare staff worldwide. Interested? Apply through our online platform:
Join our team and take your career further. >>> APPLY ONLINE NOW
In case of dossiers from employment agencies, the terms and conditions for the placement are negotiated individually in each case. General conditions are not accepted.
Belimed AG processes personal data in accordance with the Belimed privacy statement available under: https://www.belimed.com/en/privacy-statement.