We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high-performance analog ICs and sensor solutions, is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
The 3D Systems Engineering
team develops 3D systems comprising of advanced illuminators & sensors,
using state-of-the-art algorithms and compute platforms, for applications
within mobile, automotive and industrial applications
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Develops 3D reference designs/demo kits either in-house or with partners
Provides 3rd level customer support
Drives the verification of system functionality and KPIs
Interacts in specification of new components/modules to fit optimally to their targeted system application
Education and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- knowledge of embedded systems and software
- knowledge of optical systems
- Experience with ARM based processors
- 3+ years experience in design of electronic systems
- Self-starter, and self-sufficient in problem solving and accomplishing tasks
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice - to- have:
- Experience with FPGA platforms and development
- Experience with mobile HW&SW architectures and Android or linux HW/SW framework
- Experience with testing and characterization in an electronics or optical lab
Do you want to be a part of market leader company and contribute into it success?
Numerous employee benefits, competitive compensation package, employee trainings, premium social insurance solutions, social and sport activities - all this and much more are expecting you in the world of ams!
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, we kindly ask you to submit your application at https://ams.com/open-positions to the HR Department attention Oxana Rua (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your internal application will be handled strictly confidential.