Sales Market Director (f/m/d) for SaaS
As part of the Hexagon brand network, consisting of a 20,000 strong global workforce, we encourage our employees to grow with our company. It is important to us that our employees have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business while at the same time developing their own talents and careers.
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of digital solutions.
Hexagon's Xalt Solutions division is a fast-paced, high-growth business unit solely focused on providing solutions built using the Xalt framework. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous - do you want to support us in ensuring a scalable, sustainable future? Then join our team and make your vision come true!
This appeals to you
- As an individual contributor you manage new sales from initiation through closure, either directly or alongside the channel partners
- As your main responsibility, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding a pre-defined quarterly sales target
- Analyzing sales data to aid the organization in forecasting and planning efforts and identify areas of opportunity
- Proactively pursue cross sales into existing customer base working in tandem with Hexagon's business divisions
- Delivering compelling presentations and demonstrations via web and/or during face to face visits to a varied audience, from the C-suite to technical stakeholders
- Attending and representing the organization at industry events in the region
- Onboarding our channel partner's sales and marketing organizations
- Work freely from anywhere within the DACH-region
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (Bachelor / Master) in computer science, business management, or in a related area
- Proven ability to meet SaaS sales quotas (please provide information alongside the application)
- At least 4-8 years of technology sales experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) products, preferably in manufacturing or smart factory verticals
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and to prioritize projects
- Experience in using CRM tools (like Salesforce) to track all sales opportunities plus knowledge on how to track and forecast new and upsell revenue accurately
- Must be open to learn new strategies and tactics
- Very strong communication skills in both German and English are required
- Ability to travel within Europe (up to 50%) and occasionally internationally
How can I apply
Hexagon Technology Center GmbH Heinrich Wild Strasse CH-9435 Heerbrugg Job-ID: y5zc6g8i