Join KPMG and become a valued member of an international, successful team in a highly engaging culture that drives IT enabled SAP FI/CO and SAP HANA programs for our national and multinational clients.
- Play a key role in client engagements primarily related to SAP program and integration management, program assurance as well as conceptual advice throughout the implementation cycle
- Identify key client process and technology issues and recommend solutions to the client
- Leverage your strong SAP FI/CO or SAP HANA subject matter expertise and strengthen the international KPMG network of SAP experts
- Actively develop your relationships across our clients, markets and vendor communities
- Develop proposals for national and international clients
- Promote knowledge sharing and train our junior colleagues on the job
- University degree, ideally with strong focus in business informatics and/or business administration
- 4 - 5 years of experience in SAP consulting, preferably at a consulting company or a system integrator
- Strong SAP FI/CO or HANA subject matter expertise
- Excellent business process know-how related to applying SAP in various industries
- Strong project management and PMO skills
- Experience in dealing with international clients
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English
Our focus lies on management consulting rather than hands-on system configuration. At KPMG, you collaborate with designated subject matter experts and are part or a culture that fosters continuous learning off and on the job. Furthermore, you profit from our flexible working environment and various training opportunities such as the KPMG Business School.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.