We are an international market leader for intelligent people flow solutions and meet challenges at airports, in retail, transportation and building management. Our in-house, Swiss made hardware and software for precise people counting optimize people flow while respecting data privacy. We are committed to the success of our customers and create a sense of safety and comfort for people on the move. Our highly precise 3D stereo vision technology in combination with AI is the foundation for our success. While the Xovis team is 130 strong worldwide, and continues to grow, we have kept our start-up spirit.
80-100%, Zollikofen near Bern
As DevOps Engineer you are central to our development team, developing and establishing all processes around DevOps. Communicative is your middle name.
As a true team player, you are at the heart of Xovis development. Our 3D sensor and management applications, which are increasingly operated in the cloud environment (SaaS), are used worldwide. If you are passionate about building high-quality software and like to work in an agile and interdisciplinary team, Xovis is the place for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Expansion of processes in connection with DevOps (CI, CD, pipelines, etc.), as well as its establishment
- Analysis of existing and new software solutions in order to implement and technically operate them in the DevOps context
- Taking ownership for the code you write; you don't believe in throwing code over the wall, but instead see development, testing, deployment, and debugging as your tasks, ensuring high quality of work.
- Integration of software solutions in complete systems
- Maintenance of quality through test automation and corresponding reviews
- Coaching and empowering colleagues with respect to "DevOps"
- Support of internal project and support team with technical questions
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science/IT or comparable education/continuing education with at least three years of software engineering experience
- Highly productive at developing applications in the Java technology stack, including Spring Boot and TypeScript Angular
- Practical experience with Azure Cloud solutions (SaaS)
- You are familiar with the use of containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc.), experience with "Infrastructure as Code" (Terraform) would be beneficial
- Experience of "Application Service Management" incl. release and incident management
- Ready to enable & mentor other engineers on the team.
- Solid German language skills are required (A2/B1), good written and spoken English (B2)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Growing company where your impact matters
- Wide range of very interesting and challenging tasks
- Active participation in corporate development
- 40 hours week
- 5 weeks vacation
Beatrice von Arx
+41 79 400 03 27
In 2022, we will move to our new headquarter in Zollikofen; a highly attractive working environment where the future of work is now.
We look forward to receiving your application!