For our international medical partner, Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Labeling Specialist for a long temporary position.
Product labels and labeling are one of the most important forms of documentation that a medical device company can produce as the labeling has a direct impact on the way the customer interacts with the product itself. No product can be sold without correct labeling, and as a Labeling Specialist, you will have a crucial role in ensuring that our product labels fulfill the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2017/746 (IVDR).
Product Labeling team is part of the Operations Support at the Roche Diagnostics International (RDI) and is responsible for the labels of all the RDI products. The team manages the product labeling process, creates and approves the individual labels and closely collaborates with the Manufacturing, R&D, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, also at other Roche Diagnostic Sites. The mandate of the team is, to reliably deliver the product labels, put regulatory requirements into practice and continuously improve what it does.
Part of the tasks of this position is specifically acting as an interface for the Labelling Department in Mannheim, therefore language Skills in German and English Language are very important. In addition, the candidate will support the Consumables Departments in all labelling related issues.
- Updating the product labels and related documentation to fulfill the Regulation (EU) 2017/746
- Participating in cross-functional and cross-business Area project teams
- University degrees in Engineering / Life science / or related fields (as example Natural Sciences, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management) or corresponding working experience in Regulatory Affairs / Labelling or QA
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and normative guidelines (ideally of new EU Regulation 2017/746)
- Experience in working in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, good communication skills in German (interaction with Site in Mannheim)
- Ability to see the big picture but also an attention to detail when needed
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of processes and process improvement
- Good team working skills
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!
Administration / Verkauf / Einkauf