IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Develop, maintain and operate the application environment based on cloud services (cloud native development)
- Optimise the systems in terms of stability, speed and/or costs
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of migrations in close cooperation with the customer
- Technical coordination with the suppliers of cloud services
- Active participation in the global cloud community of the company group
- You have good experience (also via API) in the Google Cloud Plattform ( GCP certification is beneficial)
- You should be familiar with Infrastructure as Code and have experience with: Linux or Windows, CI/CD Pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, Networking (TCP/IP,DNS)
- You have very good English language skills, German is beneficial
- The opportunity to work on challenging, diverse and innovative projects
- Development of your skills and advancement of your career through training programmes
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Being part of the success in a growth market
My contact person