Are you looking for your next career step in an international corporate finance environment? Our Valuation & Financial Modelling team assists clients in creating, growing and preserving value in connection with M&A, joint ventures, fund raising, post-merger integrations, restructurings and disputes.
* Conduct business valuations and financial analyses, market research, capital market and cost of capital analyses
* Develop complex, integrated financial models
* Value intangible assets and complex financial instruments
* Participate in engagements such as fairness opinions, pricing analysis for M&A transactions, valuations of start-ups, for financial reporting and tax purposes or for arbitrations and litigations
* Interact directly with clients
* Work together with large international corporations as well as mid-market firms, often in an international environment, across all sectors
* Cooperate closely with other KPMG experts, like our due diligence or restructuring team or with our accounting, tax and legal experts
* Assist in proposal work and marketing initiatives
* University Master's degree with a major in finance, accounting or banking
* 2-4 years professional experience in corporate finance within an international environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (native or near-native) and English; knowledge of any other language is a plus
* Strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of accounting, financial analysis and valuation methodologies
* Highly motivated team player, curious, with a positive attitude
* Ability to set priorities in a complex and demanding environment
* Entrepreneurial mind set with the ability to turn your specific experience and your outstanding know-how and skills into business success
At KPMG we offer you a highly engaging and inspiring culture, a growing and dynamic team of exceptional professionals and a steep learning curve. As your experience increases, you will quickly expand your responsibilities, including team management and direct client exposure. Temporary rotations to other teams in our Deal Advisory function and international rotations enhance your profile.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.