Curaden AG in Kriens is a dynamic and innovative family business and stands for an idea, system, and philosophy regarding comprehensive oral health. Better health for you - with this central promise, we develop, market and distribute products for dentistry and dental care worldwide under the CURAPROX brand. We are now represented with this brand in over 80 countries worldwide.
To become even more successful internationally, we are now looking for a new colleague at our location in Kriens to start immediately or by arrangement:
As a Junior Graphic designer, you will start to manage our product lines' design and visual Identities. In this position, you will be required to start taking ownership of all visual elements of the brand, providing guidance within the team and towards our international markets.
You will need to manage resources (photographers, Illustrators, internal and external design partners) and support the team in the administration/population of our Brand Portal (Frontify). Additionally, you will be required to create and adapt layouts for advertisements, brochures, magazines, or other printed materials.
What you bring / Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design / Brand Design / Visual Communication or any other related area
- A keen eye for design, good use of typography and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, discipline, time and project management skills
- You are digital native and proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Design mastery and the ability to take on problems using design skills. Generate clear ideas, concepts, anddesigns of creative assets from beginning to end
- Proficient English required - written and oral communication skills. German is a Plus
- Ability to create and adapt design layouts for advertisements, brochures, magazines, or other printed materials
- Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior managementand public groups
What we offer
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day one
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and working environment
- Hands-on experience with international branding projects
- An innovative, friendly and international team*Competitive remuneration
Does this appeal to you? Then apply right now for this interesting position. We look forward to getting to know you!
CURADEN AG | Human Resources | Amlehnstrasse 22 | 6010 Kriens | Phone: +41 41 319 45 38