At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as aN Intern Multimedia Asset Management
(6 Months +)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Manage the database of recipe-related multimedia content; ensure assets are consistently formatted, named, tagged and organized
- Support Recipe Developers from the countries in uploading and finding assets
- Support linking of new and old step videos by proposing best practices for tagging content for optimal re-use
- Share information about available digital assets with Recipe Developers
- Upload key assets to company-wide medial library to showcase our team's best content that can be re-used by other departments
- Monitor step video usage, analyse results, and share regular reports
- Simple photo and video editing as needed (e.g. converting file formats, extracting shorter videos from longer step videos, localisation)
- Manage and upload contracts of internal and external photo models
- Support team in ordering and tracking equipment and supplies
- Assistance to shootings
- Support the photo team (photographer, videographer) as needed during shoots
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Experience with or interest in learning about digital asset management
- Basic photography or videography skills or interest in learning them on the job (e.g. knowledge of multimedia formats, CODECs, color profiles, basic editing and post production skills)
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Analytical mind
- Creative problem solver and solutions-oriented
- Able and willing to support the multimedia team as needed during peak shooting periods
- Capable of working in a changing environment
- Sensitive to international differences and complexities
- Curious about food and international food trends
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
0041 44 786 01 90www.vorwerk.com