ODLO Marketing team is on an exciting journey of transformation. We are looking for a creative make-it-happener that will be at the core of our Creation team. You will have direct creative and operational responsibility for our product photography & campaign development process. We are looking forward to meeting an optimistic team player, who is solution oriented and taking a very organized approach to problem solving.
to join our International Marketing team at our Headquarter in Hünenberg/ZG, Switzerland
Your main tasks will include:
- Co-create, implement and monitor campaign development process from concept development to delivery. Ensure seamless transition through creation and production stages, communicate and enforce project timelines.
- Manage production budgets and coordinate creative actions with outside vendors. This includes pre-production, campaign concept development, photo-shoot planning, post- production/retouching/video editing and distributing files/match prints via digital asset management system to channels and local markets.
- Discover and manage relationships with photographers, videographers, motion designers and postproduction partners and keep them updated on ODLO creative direction and seasonal brand expression updates.
- Manage product photography process end-to-end. This includes product/sample sourcing, on-time availability, style guide creation, asset production, quality control and distribution.
- Responsible for availability of marketing assets in digital asset management system; process and tool improvement.
To successfully complete this position, you have the following experience:
- A degree in Marketing or relevant field (design, visual art, etc.)
- Hands-on design & project management experience.
- Comfortable with design language and design file formats.
- People focused, collaborative mindset. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills to successfully project manage.
- Attention to detail, high quality standard and strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Knowledge of online content productions. Previous experience with various digital asset management systems is a plus.
Are you interested to use this unique opportunity and work within an exciting world of sport?
Send us your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to receiving it!