For our Banking client we are looking for a Risk Control - Risk Modeling & Analytics Specialist to join the Team.
Role: Risk Control - Risk Modeling & Analytics Specialist
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 2 months (initially)
Do you want to contribute to a project of firm-wide significance? We're looking for someone who is ready to support the bank-wide AML data analytics program with particular focus on the following tasks:
- Work on Client Risk Rating (CRR) model development, calibration, analysis and prototyping
- Prepare models for the model validation
- Review model parameters and thresholds with relevant stakeholders to ensure proper risk modeling
- Run a change management process / change board from methodology perspective that ensures transparency on and appropriate prioritization of change requests
- Engage with a global community of stakeholders in Financial Crime and Business units
You will be working in the Risk Assessments and Analytics team within global Financial Crime function. We work as a gatekeeper in preventing money laundering, terrorism financing, sanctions and corruption risks for the bank. Our role is to perform group level risk assessments, evaluate money laundering risks linked to countries, and carry out systematic data analytics exercises on a client level.
Your experience and skills
- a Master degree (MS or MA) in: Economics, risk management, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or statistics
- an understanding of programming languages, in particular R and Python. Knowledge of SQL. Technical expertise and proficiency in R is a plus.
- experience in Financial Crime risk management, audit or compliance is a plus
- a sound understanding of Due Diligence processes, risk factors, and relevant regulatory requirements
- knowledge of model risk and model validation is a plus
- good record keeping and report drafting skills
- knowledge of statistics is a plus
- analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
- result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
- a great communicator also in virtual teams
- fluent in English
- known for having a strong attention to detail
Please note we can only accept candidates with EU passport holders.
Contact: Emilia Osborne
Please, feel free to reach at email@example.com