Reporting to the Pricing Manager EMEA you will support the team in rolling out pricing projects across your region.
Our client is a global player in the diagnostic area.
- Maintains the EMEA reference price lists
- Manages the distribution of price lists
- Develops and implements profitability tools for various pricing models
- Manages pricing analysis and delivers reporting
- Establishes database and solutions for operational management of prices by marketing, sales and customer care
- Supports requests for proposals and tendering processes with complex pricing models
- Supports the monthly reviews of pricing objectives, issues, performance
- Generates actions plans based on reviews
- Acts as reference for customer care
- Travel of up to 10% required within your region
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Science
- 5 years of work experience in price management required, preferably within the Life Science or healthcare industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of market research for pricing and a proven track required
- Experience in using pricing tools to analyze and set prices
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Highly proficient in use of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent English. Other languages such as German a plus.
- Ability to stay target-focused, efficient and apply analytical thinking in a demanding working environment
- Ability to drive and execute pricing projects independently
- Strong influencing skills and knowledge in change management required
- Experience in interacting with a complex matrix organization and to prioritize tasks
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and using networks to acquire relevant information
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your pricing career in a well-recognized and global company.