At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Enables a seamless personalized user experience by identifying most valued user touchpoints (incl. online & offline)
- Drives decision process based on data analysis to ensure
- effective use of marketing invest across touchpoints and
- user-centric development of communication and touchpoint concepts
- Sets up global templates to analyze user journeys across regions based on one comprehensive approach
- Closely interacts with Regional User Journey Marketing to define steps of seamless user journey and to derive related measures
- Collects regional templates and bundles into global view on user journey (map)
- Training of marketing function incl. creation of relevant materials such as visualization of user journey, personas etc.
- Provides marketing data at the right time and derives actionable insights from it
- Ensures user journey is understood and implemented
- Degree in business (MBA is a plus), economics, marketing, IT, technical or similar branches with focus on UX and design
- Deep knowledge and fundamental experience in creating and analyzing user journeys (market research based, but also digital tools/sources)
- Good knowledge in standard analytics tools (SPSS, Excel), BI software (for visualization)
- Good communication skills to explain complex data to broader audience incl. different knowledge levels and hierarchies
- Experience in working in an international environment and team
- Data and analytics driven
- Good Knowledge of UX and Agile working methods
- Good German and fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Contact HR Department
Tel: +41 32 686-5753