Do you enjoy working in an international team and are you motivated to manage Cycling specific PR Projects?
At BMC we focus on what we do best; we make bikes, pure and simple! We are hell-bent on creating that ultimate ride experience. Whether for road, track, or trail, professional athlete or weekend warrior, it is our mission to produce the best bike in every class. Our products are known worldwide, and we are one of the top brands in this segment.
We are looking to fill the following vacancy for our team at our headquarters in Grenchen, to start immediately or as agreed
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Work towards a maximum amount of coverage in cycling media
- Maintain, nurture and establish relations with relevant cycling media’s and journalists across markets.
- Produce and publish press releases supporting global PR targets
- Project manage and lead PR events
- Support expansion plans for our cycling apparel brand Adicta Lab
- Continuous update media and press list database.
- Establish and update PR material ensuring its availability to the public
- Product expertise on bikes and cycling apparel
- Experience working in PR
- English written and spoken is a must / French an advantage
- Strong social skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
We appeal to a flexible and reliable personality with a flair for everything PR related. You work precisely and efficiently and you enjoy a friendly and avid team spirit. A highly successful and young team is on hand to support you. We offer you a versatile position in a sporty and ambitious company.
Have we inspired you? Then you could be our new team member!