Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
YOUR CAPCO DAY
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Support the development process flows depicting pain points in the business process
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
- Facilitate client interviews, client meetings and large workshops
- Build quantitative models and analyse large and complex data sets to generate / support insights
- Assist in the development of hypotheses and models/methods to test each hypothesis
- Proven experience with Digital Platforms, CMS, and client facing solutions
- At least one recent project experience using Backbase as a Solution Architect
- Strong knowledge of microservices architectures, Java and Spring Framework
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and usage (GitLab, Jenkins, Maven) and virtualization (OpenShift Cluster, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Strong analytical skill with respect to business management and problem solving
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams (onsite and nearshore) and understand large programs
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, French would be an asset
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.