Want to get a taste of HR topics? A three to six months internship sounds fantastic to you? And groundbreaking consulting experiences in a passionate team are what you are looking for?
Then live your passion in a position where you open up new paths in Talent management, Change enablement and HR for our Talent & Organization Community clients. Because people make the difference.
Let there be change
- You support our consulting team Talent & Organization in managing HR, learning and change management projects from milestone planning to status and activity reports.
- Assisting in planning, implementing and following-up presentations, workshops and meetings will also be part your internship.
- You contribute to analyzing client challenges, shaping recommendations and client proposals.
- Involved in delivery projects, you help coordinating the various project team members
- Take your chance: immerse yourself in a wide variety of topics and industries.
What we're looking forward to
- student of behavioral sciences, human resources, business administration or similar at a Swiss university preferably third year bachelor
- first work experience
- technical affinity and initial knowledge of new technologies and methods such as agile/scrum and cloud as well as on learning, change management and HR related topics and
- well-versed in MS Office
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English and ideally also German and/or French
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: A passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. As facilitators, we use the synergy of technology and human intelligence to spark digital innovation and make the world a little better, too. Join our team and develop and implement strategies to strengthen the competitiveness and growth of our clients.
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Route François-Peyrot 12
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex