The purpose of our client is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
For the Zurich based team, they are looking for a Intelligent Automation - Technical Consultant.
- Delivery of RPA consulting and implementation engagements with Industry leading RPA Platforms (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism etc.)
- Support in extending and optimizing the industrial RPA approach
- Supporting RPA related business development activities.
- Supporting interviews with stakeholders to understand the automation needs
- Assess & analyze potential opportunities for automation
- Collecting and analysing application, IT landscape and infrastructure data to feed into the RPA use cases
- Preparing and supporting workshops to play-back findings and explore solutions to specific issues
- Documenting inputs and outputs for the specific client Business & IT landscape
- Working on engagements to assess, design and execute successful RPA plans & technical designs
- Identify and build reusable automation components, enablers and accelerators
- Preparing solution, technical design and bid documentation for RFIs/ RFPs
- Strong track record of implementing market leading RPA platforms. (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere and/or BluePrism)
- Demonstrated consulting experience in the area of RPA/ Intelligent Automations
- Solid experience of process improvement concepts like lean & six sigma (Digital process improvements desired)
- Good understanding of possibilities of Public and Private Cloud environments
- Proposing end-end solution architecture and strategy composed of business, information, application and infrastructure domains
- Experience programming in C#, C++ and/or Java, html, css
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent professional experience in relevant area
- Structured problem solving, including hypothesis-based techniques
- Demonstrating innovative and collaborative behaviours
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate immediate value on high-velocity projects
- Required skills: Business Fluent written and spoken German and English
If this interests you then go ahead and apply, I look forward to receiving your application.
*Unfortunately, due to Swiss Employment Law we are currently only able to consider applications from citizens of EU/EFTA-25, or those with already existing work permission in Switzerland.
Randstad (Schweiz) AG