Are you a proven IT specialist with 5+ years of system engineering experience?
For our client, an international telecommunications comapany, we are looking for a Senior Linux System Engineer who will beensuring the efficient and high quality operation of theirmodern IT infrastructure.
You will manage a wide range of systems including Linux & Windows operating systems, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco UCS & HyperFlex, Oracle DB, MongoDB, MS SQL.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in IT with several years of experience as a system engineer
- A broad knowledge and experience in Linux (CentOS, RHEL) and the centralized management of such systems
- Experience in Container Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, aso.)
- Experience and interest in automation and orchestration (Gitlab, Foreman, Ansible/AWX)
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Scripting (Unix Shell / PowerShell), Nagios, Oracle, MariaDB, MongoDB, NetApp, HyperFlex, virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience with Webservers LAMP, Loadbalancers (HAProxy) and Logging (Graylog/ELK Stack) will be a benefit.
- A team-oriented, creative and open personality who is proactive and solution-oriented
- Happy to work independently in an efficient and dynamic organization where you make a difference
- Willingness to learn about new fields and to manage new applications/systems
- Good knowledge of the English and German language
Ready for your next challenge? I look forward to receiving your application
Randstad (Schweiz) AG