We are seeking candidates for the role of US Tax Manager in a quickly growing, highly dynamic environment. The ideal employee will be energetic, independent, flexible and highly dependable with a bias toward building relationships with internal and external clients. This role requires a high degree of technical proficiency and fluency in complex areas of US tax compliance.
- Prepare US federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, and exempt organizations, including complex tax and information filings
- Provide technical reviews on US tax matters
- Liaise directly with clients and prospects regarding their US tax affairs
- Show a high degree of customer service and care in all client interactions
- Assume responsibility for the smooth flow of US tax filings and continuous improvement efforts to the tax preparation and filing process
- Take part in ongoing technical and client relation trainings
- Assist in staff trainings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Five or more years of experience, within the US tax team of a firm dealing specifically with US expat taxation. Ideally within a Big-4 firm.
- An EA certification or desire to sit for the exam, along with yearly CPE requirements
- Must be able to create relevant content for internal and external clients
- Ability to understand and process highly complex cases in a time-sensitive manner.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, and imagination in approaching work
- Develop entrepreneurial approach to client service and good working relationships with internal and external clients
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and solutions oriented.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to help identify and capitalize on market opportunities
We offer the chance to grow your career in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary practice with a very competitive salary and generous pension plan. We look forward to receiving your application so we can discuss further.