As a leading IT service provider in Switzerland, Bechtle Schweiz AG is your go-to partner for all IT topics—from consulting to infrastructure, from services to software, on-premise and in the cloud. Trusted by small to large enterprises and public institutions. Our offering spans the entire plan-build-run lifecycle of corporate IT, backed by top-level vendor certifications. Our 600 employees across nine sites give you the reliability and experience you need to turn your IT into a true asset for your business.
Start: October 1st 2021
Office: Allschwil (Basle-Country)
YOUR NEW JOB.
- Coordinate with various IT groups in resolving incidents and fulfilling requests based on established guidelines.
- Troubleshoot issues related to client hardware and software
- Install, configure, maintain, repair, and manage new and existing employees' systems.
- Provide support of enterprise infrastructure applications.
- Implement application upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches.
- Support and management of: Desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, printers, shared workstations, conference rooms, projectors and telephones.
- Help generating documentations, training aids, quick reference guides.
- Previous experience as a Onsite Support Specialist.
- Sound Knowledge of user support and service desk methodologies.
- Good troubleshooting skills with Clients & Networks, Windows 10, Office 365.
- Full oprational level of English and German.
- Physical fitness as it is usual in Onsite Hands-On Workplace Support.
- Proactive behavior when faced with pending or potential service issues.
- Autonomous, willing to learn and develop new skills.
- The Bechtle Academy
- Flat hierarchies
- 6 weeks of holiday
- Pension fund grant
- Good public transport connections
- Free parking spaces, and much more...
- What is still missing? YOU!