WHO WE ARELeonteq is a Swiss fintech company with a leading marketplace for structured investment solutions. Based on proprietary modern technology, the company offers derivative investment products and services and predominantly covers the capital protection, yield enhancement and participation product classes. Leonteq acts as both a direct issuer of its own products and as a partner to other financial institutions. Leonteq further enables life insurance companies and banks to produce capital-efficient, unit-linked pension products with guarantees.
Leonteq generated turnover of CHF 28.9 billion and posted total operating income of CHF 417.8 million in 2021. As of 31 December 2021, Leonteq's shareholders' equity totalled CHF 802.1 million.
Leonteq has an investment grade rating from the rating agencies Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd., who have evaluated and assigned ratings to Leonteq AG and Leonteq Securities AG, respectively.
Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: LEON) and is a securities firm regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Authority FINMA and is a member of the Swiss Structured Product Association.
About the role
Leonteq Securities AG is looking to strengthen its Finance team with an experienced OneSumX Finance Functional expert to join as inhouse system specialist. You will be the functional system expert for OneSumX (which functions as Securities/Trading Ledger with full Event Based Accounting and financial data repository). In this function you will be involved in a wide range of projects and "business as usual" with an aim for further business expansion, automation and efficiency improvements.
What you'll do
- You will be the OneSumX Finance Functional expert & system owner. Act as financial architect, system (functional) expert, configuration & settings gatekeeper, liaison between Finance and IT
- Lead further development and automation of core trading/securities ledger
- Liaise and operate as the link between the IT application developer(s) and Finance
- Able to independently analyze business issues and to define specifications for IT development
- Initiative in improving and automating workflows and processes further
- Analyze existing finance infrastructure / workflows and drive integration process
What you'll need
- Minimum 2 years total relevant working experience (Financial Services and/or Software or related)
- Minimum 1 year experience with the Wolters Kluwer OneSumX Finance platform
- Experience and understanding of the following core OneSumX components:
- Financial Data Architecture (FDA)/Core
- SRP editor
- ETL processes
- Posting Engine
- Deal Balances/Ledger/General Journal & Ledger
- Understanding of Derivatives, Fixed Income, and Structured Products (or willingness to learn).
- Basic understanding of Accounting mechanics and IFRS
- Pragmatic, results oriented
- Strong finance & accounting, SQL and/or securities ledger application development know how
- Familiar with project management, development and testing of financial applications
- Team player, hands-on, result oriented, adaptable and motivated to work in a challenging and international financial industry and IT working environment
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Software development lifecycle
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Risk Management systems such as Sophis and/or Data warehouses (Data Vault/Oracle)
- French and/or German
- Experience in the following OneSumX functionalities:
- Amortised Cost Calculator
- Event Based Accounting
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Structures editor
- FX revaluation and End Of Year processes
- OLAP (SSAS) cubes & SSRS reports
- ETL/Data interfaces
Why you'll love working here
- Experience the dynamics of a leading fintech company in Switzerland
- Learn about the universe of structured products
- Hybrid work system: home office and office
- Position with large personal development possibilities
- Modern offices in exceptional location