Keen to immerse in the world of life sciences and technology? Passionate working with colleagues who seek to create experiences that positively impact patients and health care professionals daily life? Curious about collaborating across the globe? Eager to expand your network? And ready to shape your own internship in alignment with your project lead?
Then live your passion in a position where you set fresh impulses in the healthcare sector.
What awaits you
- Joining our Management Consulting team, you support in conducting various research activities in the life science industry and synthesizing findings incl. developing presentations and potentially white papers.
- Being part in projects that focus on shaping the health care system at the interface of business, technology, and science.
- Our team can count on your support when it comes to planning and following up presentations, workshops, and meetings
- Assisting in managing consulting projects, e.g., in status, milestone and activity reporting will also be part of your versatile internship.
What we're looking forward to
- At least a Master's degree (or close to finishing) from a Swiss university, preferably with a focus on life sciences, business administration
- Preferably initial practical experience in consulting or industry
- Experience in data analysis and visualization in R or similar tools are a nice addon
- Self-driven, motivated, and communicative team-player with a good sense of humor
- Excellent English and German language skills
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: a passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us spark digital innovation and change the world. Join our team and develop and implement strategies to strengthen the competitiveness and growth of our clients.
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.