In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world's leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves - they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
Work in an agile team of software engineers developing embedded software for signal processing of future hearing aids.
Your contribution extends across all innovation steps in the development of embedded software for hearing aids and with focus on DSP. Your proven knowledge in signal processing and embedded software enables you to find methodically solid and practical solutions. You are interested in the evolution of technology and embrace this openly.
Your proven knowledge of embedded software engineering, embedded systems and model-based design enables you to design methodically solid, practical and applicable solutions. You are valued for your experience in software engineering and implementation. You are interested in the advances of software technology and you quickly embrace them.
- Develop digital signal processing and embedded software for hearing aid applications (C, Matlab/Simulink, Python, Git, and more)
- Contribute to concept and product development in multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Program and optimize embedded software in the context of Model Based Design, V-Model and Continuous Delivery
- Structure the embedded software and its interfaces in support of its conceptual integrity, modularity and extensibility
- Master in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Experience in the design of digital signal processing and implementation of embedded software
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design, model-based design or comparable development methods, processor and embedded systems architecture
- Knowledge of model-based design, continuous test and delivery
- Passion for clean code and fluent in English
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daryl Alther, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01