Celerion is one of the world's leading bioanalytical contract research organizations and has been supporting pharmaceutical and biotech drug development programs around the world for more than 40 years.
Due to the steady growth of our company and to strengthen our bioanalytical laboratory in Fehraltorf / Zurich, we are looking for a
- Responsible for the functionality of liquid handling robots and associated equipment.
- Perform regular checks and maintenance as per standard operating procedures.
- Early detection of problems and initiation of the first steps to rectify them to prevent major downtimes.
- Troubleshooting, small repairs and replacement of defective components.
- Planning and scheduling of external servicing work (preventive maintenance and major repairs).
- Improvement of maintenance routines to reduce downtime.
- Consistently follow/track compliance within GxP, data integrity, EHS guidelines and SOP's.
- Maintenance of equipment related documentation.
- Training and support for the laboratory staff in the correct handling of the liquid handling robots.
- Evaluation of new devices and technologies
Our requirements for you
- Completed training as a mechatronics/automation technician or professional experience as a service technician (preferably with a manufacturer of laboratory machines)
- Experience working with laboratory machines and liquid handlers (Hamilton and Tecan preferred)
- Team player, reliable, accurate, highly motivated, good self-organization and time management
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- An interesting, varied and responsible role in our team
- Continuous training and further education
- State-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure
- Very good employment conditions, flexible working hours
Do you have any further questions? Please contact our HR Management Iris Rüttimann via email or phone +41 (0)43 355 76 76.
We would like to get to know you! Please send your complete application by post, email or directly on https://www.celerion.com/careers