INTRUST AG, a licensed trustee company based in Zurich, provides dynamic and personalised services to entrepreneurs and families in relation to their private and business wealth. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our experienced staff. We value each individual for their unique expertise, qualifications and social skills. Our people are our most valuable asset and we pride ourselves on our unique culture, which encourages an entrepreneurial mindset and is driven by a high level of team spirit.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced individual to fill the new position of Chief Compliance and Risk Management. The position is available on a full-time or part-time basis (50-100%) and offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Operating the Compliance & AML Unit and ensuring compliance with AML & FINIA standards
- Operating Risk Management, including the internal control system
- Processing client on- and off-boarding
- Reviewing and assessing documentation, information, and clarifications received from Trust Officer(s)
- Perform compliance and risk management reviews and projects in accordance with regulatory and internal frameworks
- Monitoring developments and changes in the compliance and risk management framework and implementing them into policies, directives and procedures
- Reporting regularly to the Board of Directors and the Executive Board on compliance and risk management activities
- Acting as a sounding board for the Executive Board and Trust Officer(s) on Compliance and Risk Management matters
- Additional tasks in the fields of Governance, Corporate Secretary and regulatory matters (depending on employment rate)
- Higher commercial or legal education
- Practical compliance, risk management, legal or regulatory experience in a law firm, the financial industry, or similar business environment, preferably with experience in the trust industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work thoroughly, flexibly and independently, with a high level of attention to detail and organisation
- Legal and moral integrity; assertive, ability to work under pressure, prioritise and take clear decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in both German and English; team player with an active attitude, taking full ownership of tasks
- Ability to deal appropriately with private, sensitive and confidential information
If you are interested in this challenging position and meet the required qualifications, please send us your complete application. Please note that only direct applications will be considered.